Click +1 if you like this page
Anger ManagementWestbury, Nassau County, LI
and New York Metro Area
Executive Anger Management
Court Mandated Cases
Anger Management via telephone
Categories: Business, Family & Community, Bullying Prevention, Addiction Recovery, Troubled Youth, eBook
Anger Management Group: 2 Hour Session
(*Accepted by Courts)
Sunday, February 15, 2015 Time: 2pm - 4pm
Saturday, March 7, 2015 Time: 10am - 12pm
Sunday, March 29, 2015 Time: 2pm - 4pm
Location: 433 Maple Avenue, Westbury, New York 11590
Register with Paypal below. Credit Cards accepted via telephone.
- Enhance all aspects of stress and anger management
- Communicate more effectively
- Be happier
The best predictor of a positive outcome is your willingness to honestly examine and admit the consequences of your problem and actions and have the intention to change patterns. Your anger and stress impacts your relationships, health, work life and financial situation.
Questions? Contact Eileen Now for a Complimentary Telephone Consult
Ph: 516 623 4353
Register Now: with Paypal
*Using PayPal below, Eileen will confirm your registration with email.
|Feb 15: Cost: $70|
|Mar 7: Cost: $70|
|March 29: Cost: $70|
*Credit Cards accepted via telephone.
Anger Management Seminars from Balance and Power
Westbury, Nassau County, Long Island and New York Metro Area
Eileen Lichtenstein has special expertise in the relationship of stress reduction and stress management with managing anger. Her work includes proven mind-body /anger release techniques and anger control methods.
About Anger Management
with Balance and Power™
Eileen Lichtenstein has special expertise in the relationship of stress reduction and stress management with managing anger. Her work includes proven mind-body /anger release techniques and anger control methods. She can help you to understand the definition of anger as a protective emotion and consider ways in which anger can be useful and positive.
Eileen Lichtenstein, CEO of Balance and Power™, has successfully run stress reduction and anger management seminars within medical, educational and corporate communities. She is a former biofeedback practioner and a professor at Hofstra University, in the Health and Physical Education Department. She has helped thousands of individuals reduce anger-stress levels and to become healthier, both emotionally and physically. She specializes in the Westbury NY, Wantagh, Nassau County, Long Island, and New York Metro area.
To sign up for Balance & Power™ Anger Management seminars click here contact us to arrange for your Free Complimentary Consultation and find out about our current packages. We pride ourselves on customizing our seminars, individual and group training or coaching to meet your needs.
"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." - Mark Twain
Anger Management Seminars and Business
Executive Anger Management Sessions
What can Anger Management Seminars do for me?
- Assertive vs. aggressive communication and good listening skills are necessary components of my anger management seminars.
- Communication: being able to "walk away" and "let go" of unpleasant situations instead of expressing anger in unacceptable ways.
- In addition to addressing communication styles, Eileen teaches participants useful stress management techniques to "let go" of frustrations and release tension.
- Numerous health issues are associated with anger. In addition to the obvious high blood pressure and tension headaches, almost any "condition" is exacerbated by stress and anger levels.
Skillful anger and stress management techniques are taught and practiced in our seminars with coaching and training for appropriate communication skills necessary for managing anger.
Our anger - communication - stress management coaching is also available via telephone and Video/Skype. *The court mandated sessions must be face to face.
CONTACT ME for a Free 20 minute telephone consult.
|Anger Management and SOAR! with Resilience® Coaching and Workshops available in Westbury NY, Nassau County, Long Island, New York Metro Area, on your site, via Skype, telephone, webinar.|
Anger Mangement works at Home and in the Community
Parents, divorce mediators and attorneys, teachers and educators are increasingly aware of the need for anger management seminar training.
Managing anger has become a popular parenting issue, ranging from dealing with children's anger to appropriate communication with an angry spouse in regards to parenting or relationships.
Eileen can help you to make the anger-love connection, to identify and deal effectively with your hot buttons, and to acknowledge grieving. With Eileen's help, you will be able to keep your anger level to at 1-3 on a scale of 10. Eileen offers an anger assessment as well as a communication styles inventory.
Workplace Violence & Bullying Prevention Programs
Balance & Power, Inc. has been addressing stress and anger management issues for two decades, corporately and in the educational and private sectors, and is now facilitating Workplace Violence & Bullying Prevention trainings. Workplace violence & bullying has reached epidemic proportions - it is our goal to help eliminate these type of situations. Eileen Lichtenstein, CEO, believes inner strength and being centered are keys to optimal productivity and happiness. She is a Certified Anger Management Specialist, accepted by the US courts, a former Biofeedback Practitioner, and former faculty member at Hofstra University and CUNY trainer.
Anger Management for Substance Abuse Addiction Recovery
[Anger Management Addiction Recovery]
Anger Management for Troubled Youth
[Anger Management Troubled Youth, Troubled Youth Programs, Troubled Kids, Troubled Teens ]
What people are saying about Eileen's Seminars:
"I knew the road that I had to go down. This class gave me the focus I needed for the journey."
- Ibrahim Zahran, Nassau County, Long Island, Sheriff
"My coaching sessions with Eileen for stress and anger management have inspired me to walk through my life with a higher level of consciousness, to observe all things and situations without jumping in, having a strong reaction and becoming agitated."
- Anora S. Office Manager to Healthcare Administrator
More Testimonials Here
To reduce your stress/anger levels right now, take a "mini-vacation".
Track #7: Guided Relaxation
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Buddha
Anger Management: Strategies & Techniques
By Eileen Lichtenstein
Contact Eileen Lichtenstein now about:
- Anger Management Wantagh, Nassau County, Long Island, New York and surrounding areas
- Executive Anger Management Long Island and surrounding areas
- Court Mandated Anger Management, Westbury NY, Nassau County, Long Island and surrounding areas
Also From Balance & Power™:
- Sensitivity Trainings Westbury, Nassau County Long Island NY and New York Metro Areas
- Bullying/Cyber-Bullying Prevention Support Groups Westbury Long Island New York and surrounding areas
- Read about: Stress Management in Westbury, Nassau County Long Island NY, and New York Metro Area
- Balance & Power™ eBook: Overcome Overwhelm NOW - Stress Management Strategies & Techniques
- Balance & Power™ eBook: Gain Clarity & Confidence with EFT Conquer Procrastination, Phobias and Fear of Public Speaking
- ADD and ADHD help using EFT Westbury Long Island New York, and surrounding areas